Insuring you and protecting you

True peace of mind comes by making sure you have the right protection in place for your home.

If you’re buying a property, then your lender will usually insist that you have Buildings Insurance ready for when the sale completes. Your Bower specialist can help you arrange this as part of our bespoke service.

Also, while buildings insurance is the only compulsory form of insurance required by most mortgage lenders, there are two other important types to consider – Life Insurance and Mortgage Protection.

The specialists at Bower Mortgages are also authorised to advise you on further types of non-investment insurance, including:

Life Insurance
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Critical Illness Cover
Accident and Sickness Protection
Unemployment and Redundancy Insurance
Private Medical Insurance
Income Protection

There’s a lot to think about here. So if you’d like to discuss any of these points – and to see how we can help you protect your home, your income and your family’s financial future – just call our specialist team today on 0800 411 8668.